Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nasty Nigel

Earlier this month i posted a blog called Nigel asked Me This.

Nigel is a chaplain at the school I work at. He is a young guy who manages to inspire the people around him simply by asking them a question.. he does not give answers or advice.. he just asks a question.. I told him to give me a question.. and he did.. you can read it in the post by clicking here.

At first I was all excited about finding an answer to these questions.. knowing that only I could answer them.. because my answers would be very different and unique compared to anyone elses.. but a part of me put it off. Today Nigel asked me if I had answered the question yet and I was a little bit hesitant to tell him I was putting it off.. so I pushed myself to start.. I spent an hour on it in my break today and MAN ALIVE IT IS GOOD!

I encourage you in a big big big way to try it.. just start.. really think about the question and give it an honest shot an answering.. when I have sorted out my thoughts enough I will post some of what I got out of it..

for now.. staff meeting. Catch ya!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hey Corrie.. Thanks for reading my blog. So great that I get to share with the world about whats going on here. Loved the questions your friend Nigel asked! ha! got me thinking big time!