Sunday, March 8, 2009

72481539

agh! today is one of those days where I am getting everything done that needed to be done about 5 weeks ago.. or in some cases 5 months ago.

I finally did my tax return. I hate tax. I hate numbers and money and invoices and transfers and crap. Im trying very hard to finish off my child care book work so I never have to do these crappy invoices again. UGH! I dont think I will ever run a business.. or if I do I will hire someone for every job that involves thinking.

So im feeling a bit drained, a bit over it... and slightly annoyed that the sun is shining and I am tucked up in bed doing this rubbish.

Enough of the negative.. I have some good news..

I am getting my car this week! YAY.. Kia Rio 2000 (the interior and the engine is 2004).. im pumped.. should be a nice ride. I just want to know I have my own car again!

Now what to do with the old one?..... its still mechanically fine.. got a whole heap of work done to it recently and its a shame to let it go.. its classed as a write off because of the damage to the body.. hmm not sure what to do.. rego runs out this month.. so I better do something quick. Suggestions?

Over and out.

No comments: