Friday, March 27, 2009

Harvey

Harvey the hyundai is now sold. I got a good offer for him. Told the guy exactly what happened, showed him pics of the crash etc... And he still wanted it. Woo!

I'm a bit sad.. Harvey was a good car.

But... I have a new car.. KIA rio.

I hereby call a competition. All bloggers are invited to participate.

What shall corrie's new car be called?

My only thoughts so far are:

Whiteboy (it's white)

Sedatch (it's a sedan/hatch- not quite cool enough to be a wagon)

Chancho (because he is one of my favourite characters of all time)

So.... Beat my lameness and enter the comp.

To enter: post your ideas as comments.

Prize: a sweet pimpin ride in a white KIA rio sedan/hatch



Terms and conditions apply.
Not really, but I'm just making it official.







1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Nick used to have a car called White Fang... it made me laugh every time he said it, mainly because it was a gutless wonder.

Rios are pretty gutless too... ha ha.

White Fang - 1 vote