Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ouch x 10

so I'm lying in bed, trying to get some sleep.. my body is tired, aching in fact.. i did a body pump class this morning at the gym and did training tonight so a double whammie has totalled me.

So even though I am so tired, my mind is awake and buzzing. It has been lately - in general. A few things circling around in my little hollow head that seem to be taking up a lot of thinking space!

Its funny being me.. and I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that about myself.. do u find it funny being you? If you were not you, would you advise yourself to do things differently? I would foh shizz. I think I need to advise myself now to stop thinking and start dreaming..

On that note - I have been dreaming a LOT lately.. have blogged about a few of them..they are all very vivid dreams.. strangely realistic.. and comforting? I don't know.. you ever have a dream when you feel like you grew closer to someone even though in real life you haven't? Well for me I am dreaming a lot about a few particular people lately and I actually think it is helping me understand them a lot more.. almost like I'm getting to know them without actually seeing them.. weird - and probably not very accurate in terms of what they are like in real life compared to my dreams.. but hey.. i like dreaming.

So good night all you legends out there.. thanks for being my debrief for today..

sleep tight and remain macho.
x

No comments: