Wednesday, April 22, 2009

footnote

lately ive been writing a lot.

about a month ago i posted a poem (click here to read it) that was called 'umm something a little deeper than usual'.

that poem was the first one i wrote straight from within, with no consideration of what people would think when they read it. I used to stress over what people would think about my blog.. and i was very considerate about what i actually posted. since posting that poem i have found a new freedom in just writing what i feel. i really enjoy it and my writing has become much more rich and meaningful to me - even if it means nothing to the reader.

I really enjoy writing out my thoughts. Sometimes I will post something and regret it, because my thoughts have changed or my feelings aren't honestly reflected in the writing, but im choosing just to leave them as raw expressions of thoughts caught in a moment.

i guess im making a point of this because earlier in my blog i mentioned that i dont write poems about myself, and that all the lovey dovey ones are my perception of other people's circumstances.. but thats not true anymore. im enjoying writing without boundaries.. so i will continue to.

cheers for reading.
x

1 comment:

nickflight said...

and we enjoy reading your unfettered and free expressions so keep it up