Sunday, April 12, 2009

adventure day 2

At the moment I am sitting in first class on a train. I have been in this seat for almost 2 hrs now. Heading from murchison to Melbourne. Last night I camped along the goulburn river. It was beautiful. Bit scary too. Massive wild bulls call that land home so they would come down to the river bank to drink 3-4 times a day. It was quite daunting at first. These massive animals with horns each the size of my arms coming right up beside you in herds of sometimes upto ten! It was awesome all the same. I'm about to meet up with bec, a chick formally of burnie now residing in melb. Quite cool. I should probably explain what this adventure is all about.. My friend ben is getting married tomorrow! We were great friends through high school and he is probably one of my tightest buddies so I'm super pumped to see him marry a beautiful girl who is also now a good friend of mine. I decided not to book a flight home because I just need a bit of adventure -you know, getting myself lost for a bit..So I'm away for about 2 weeks I reckon.. I will keep u updated on my adventures. I have no idea where I'm sleeping each night, and no plan for each day.. So just one stupid naive adventure for me. Will keep you posted!

Oh and the only reason I'm in first class is because all seats were booked out in economy ;-)

1 comment:

nickflight said...

cool coz... the spontanaeity is very inspiring