Friday, April 17, 2009

day 8? already!?

Location: narre warren
Listening to: U2 - No line on the horizon
Mood: content

Yesterday was all about catching up on sleep and catching trains. I hung out with my brothers flat mate until he shot off to the gym and I packed up and went for another walk to find a train station. I have blisters on my feet in almost every place my shoes touch them so I'm a little sore!

Anyhow; I jumped on a train to head back to the city so that I could get on another train and head out to see a friend from a few years back who lives in narre warren.

I didn't bump into anyone too interesting this time, but I did go and try the portugese chicken everyone raves on about here. I actually didn't like it at all. So I sat in the bar and had a pint of portugese beer instead. I liked it.

SO! When I got to narre warren I caught up with N and had a blast. I love N very much, a great friend. We can talk for hours.. and we did! We went out to a fancy Indian resturant for tea and then N took me to coldrock for some amazing icecream!

Today I'm heading to the famous kath and kim dwelling and will be meeting another friend C at fountaingate.

So nothing too exciting for you (much like most of my posts lately) but hey, I like to keep a record of events so it doesn't all just blur into one when I get home.. Which will be Tuesday! Yey!

No comments: