Monday, October 6, 2008

Time

Time - it is the strangest element of life.

The last four years of my life have just flown by. It seemed to take SO long while I was in it, but now looking back it is hard to believe I was wanting it to go faster... it is just so strange.

Last night was daylight savings night. Suddenly we have 'an extra hour' in our day.. I go for a jog most nights and tonight was absolutely beautiful. I decided to walk through Invermay and across the boardwalk under the bridge to the gorge. I jogged the gorge track from Trevallyn to to pool and back. There were SO many families walking tonight. I noticed the same last night. There are so many more people out and about - and I reckon its all because daylight savings. A little more 'time' in their day, a little more sunshine, and WALLAH! family time! I am really cheered from my jog tonight.. really pumped for tomorrow night. Makes me happy to see so many people out and about.

Anyway - that is all sir. Enjoy your night xx

1 comment:

nickflight said...

one thing i love about launceston is the walks... so many different types out walking dogs, listening to ipods or chillin with loved ones... its good.