Thursday, October 9, 2008

This is the Last

I am at uni currently - it is 1:25am. I have been here all day. Been working on my very last assignment EVER. It is massive. Seriously, about 30 pages. I am over it. I just finished all the thinking part of it.. now I just need to cut a few things and stick them in.

Tomorrow is my ball. I was making my dress but due to having to alter it a million times because either I keep getting smaller or it keeps getting bigger, I have decided to just go and buy one that fits me on the day. Ha. So yes, tomorrow morning, off to the shops to buy a ball gown. Fun. I hate shopping.

Tomorrow night is meant to be the highlight of our uni degree.. but I would almost say last night was. I had a party to celebrate the last Wednesday of uni - random but fun. Had heaps of people rock up and we all danced in the kitchen, packed in with a few guitars and bongo drums crankin. We all had a massive sing along and it was awesome. I was chillin with people I have seen the last four years but never met.. and now we are great buddies. ha. Well too bad it is all over on Tuesday. We are all a bit sad about this but it is also very exciting.

In reflection, I have met the most amazing people at uni. We will all go our own way, but these memories will stay forever. Tonight is one I wont forget.. it is not unusual for us to be here this late.. but tonight we did something a little different. We grabbed a 6 pack of beers and some indian take away and all sat around in the labs having our own little chillax party while punching out this assignment. I would say it has been the most fun assignment I have ever done.

Well it is now bed time for me, the beauty needs her sleep for the ball tomorrow night.

Goodnight Machos and Bellas xx

No comments: