Thursday, October 2, 2008

nervous right about now!

These next weeks are critical.

I finish uni on the 14th of October. 2 major assignments to knock off before then.

Confirmed financial stuff today..

Tomorrow I do some cool bookings that cost a lot of money..

Then I start getting excited.

Next week I get my LAT organised and start relief work.

On October 17th I fly to Melb to finalise the December excitement. I have my final interview to say yes 100% doing it, and I have an appointment with the authorities to make sure I have everything ready to go.

December 8th I jump out of a plane.

December 9th I turn 22 (ugh...) - potentially spending this day in hospital on account of the previous day's activities.

December 13th I graduate and get handed a piece of paper.

December 14th - ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: