Monday, August 25, 2008

i like both

My name is Corrie..

that is right. Corrie.

Sometimes I forget that it is my name... if it was someone else's name I would probably think it is pretty. I have been told by a select few that they think my name is nice..

names are strange.

I was called 'Coz' by so many people for a very long time.. and now I am getting used to being called Corrie again.. and I think I am liking it.

It is a bit different though.. I am not used to being called Corrie.. its a bit foreign to me. which is even more strange.. it is my name for goodness sake!

anyway.. just thinkin bout it.. I like being called Corrie.. I also like being called Coz.. and I think that is a good place to be :-)

So for all you rockers who wonder what name to call me... you make the choice.. I dont mind anymore.. i like both.

xxx

1 comment:

stef said...

i know what you mean! except not really. but i do. ya know?

dont listen to me...i generally only make sense in my head.

i like Corrie. what does it mean?