Thursday, August 21, 2008

dot dot dot

I love... teaching.



I really love... music.



I really really love... people.



I decided today that the thing I love most about teaching is the relationships I get to build with people. The kids, the teachers, the parents. I love that I get to see the kids developing in different ways every day.. its great.

I think I would like to be a youth workery person.. perhaps.. but.. i wonder if there is such a job as just being mates with people.. that would be a rad job... someone should create a job like that so I can do it.


... I also like fullstops

2 comments:

stef said...

it makes me happy that you are enjoying teaching so much. Because so many teachers have told me not to be a teacher, but mostly it makes me happy cos you're happy...and i love my friends being happy.

and i agree...full stops...are...great. Especially...in a row.

Corrie said...

hehe ...stef...you are ...ama..za...zing.. yes.. ama-za-zing.

The thing I have realised about teaching.. is that the kids are more willing to learn if they are interested in the stuff they are learning.. and .. that means.. the stuff they are learning needs to be fun! So i conclude.. teaching is fun if you do it right!