Wednesday, July 15, 2009

time will pass

Time will pass and I won't think of you anymore

A sad thought

My eyes will find brighter lights to see and I won't look for you anymore

A distant picture

Plans and dreams will take over my focus and I won't rely on you anymore

A freedom I need

Louder voices will interfere with your words and I won't hear you anymore

A waste of good ground

I will look to others to share my deepest thoughts and talk only the surface with you, my friend

A rich relationship come to an end

I will run from you and not chase after you anymore

Because I would rather trip over my own feet than tread on yours

We will forget each step that got us here and remember the ones that pushed us away

a shame, a waste, a lesson learnt
- heart that's left taught, but burnt-

1 comment:

Jason P. Lucas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.