Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So anyway..

So I thought I better write a quick update..

I am back in Launceston at the moment. I have 2 and a bit weeks left of uni classes.. but they seem to be a giant waste of time at the moment. We are pretty much at uni 4 hours a week just turning up and signing our names off in each class. Not learning anything interesting.

Tonight I will punch out my second last assignment, and it will feel GREAT!

Things are a bit up in the air for me right now.. i guess..

I am not sure if I should stay in Launceston for these next few weeks or move back to the bay.. i like burnie.. but my job is in launceston.. and I need money because after ive finished uni I have some big plans that require money money money.

I really dont like money.

So anyway.. things are exciting.. I did find it really scary until someone wise said to me 'yeah but it can be exciting too!'.. and then i decided to channel my fears into excitement.. and now I am a bit of both.. but thats ok :)

So for now, I am in Launceston. Will be coming back to Burnie for a quick visit at some stage, but apart from that I will just rely on the power of the telephone.

Näkemiin! - which is Finnish for Goodbye.

No comments: