Saturday, September 27, 2008

Friends, Madness & Love.

I have a beautiful friend.

A while ago, he drove from Burnie to come and visit me in Launceston just to make sure I was alright. The legend knew something wasn't quite right. Back then I almost found it frustrating because I didn't want to tell someone about what was going on.. not that it was a big deal.. just happier not voicing it! He came in and sat on my bed and talked, cried and prayed with me for hours that day. The night crept up on us and he took off back to Burnie and life went on as usual.. I never really gave it a second thought.. he calls at times, just for a chat.. and sometimes its bad timing so we dont get to talk much, but just to know he is there thinking about me and wanting to know how I am.. pretty cool.. so anyway he called just checking in.. just a chat to see that things were alright.. and it reminded me of that day.. life just seemed to keep rolling and I never really took in how much he actually helped me out. And what do I do for him? Not a lot.. sometimes I get grumpy at myself because I just want to be that person who drops everything for anyone who needs me. Thats a tough thing sometimes. Hmm.. Im just blabbing my thoughts.

Hmmm tonight I am home - just me and George cuddled up in bed.. its nice.. peaceful. I am still competing in the Mayhem Madness. Tonight we went to The Royal Oak and then on to the Royal on George.. danced a bit.. met some new people. It seems almost everyone I meet says ''OH! Your're Coz!! I have heard all about you!''... it gets me paranoid!! Why do all these people know me.. AGH! But anyway.. they are all nice dudes.. had a lot of fun actually.. I was the taxi girl tonight so I drove from venue to venue and then decided to call it an early one at 2am and head home to bed.. I am just chatting online and doing the facebook thing until I get a call from my girls asking me to come and pick them up. Fun fun. So ONE night left of the Mayhem Madness.. and I am REALLY over it now. Last night pretty much wrecked me! I need a night in at home.. this truly is mad. Tomorrow night is meant to be the big one where we all go off the show.. fortunately I don't really get involved in that anyway.. so it will probably just be a lot of dancing and meeting more people and then heading back home for a big rest before starting the week again.

So there you have it.. updated.

I was saying to Stef today that I tend to blab on about nothing useful in my blogs.. but once I get going I just go for it. Oh well.

Sleep tight fellow bloggers
xxx - three kisses... means im feelin the love tonight - just sharing it around with muh homies. Chill crew. Laters.

1 comment:

stef said...

sounds like a good friend you got there.