Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Intriguing

I find you quite intriguing
You find me different and fun
We both enjoy this time together
Let’s see what it can become

I find you very appealing
You beckon to know me more
We are getting closer now
Closer than before

I find you upbeat and talented
You find me aspiring to be
No wonder we get along so well
Life is nice - just you and me

We find each other every day
We find this love thing is OK
Getting nearer, more dependent
Not the relationship He intended

We find time flies with no delay
We have found distraction in this way
You like me as much as I need you
A little too much some might say

If I find you to be distant
I find myself feeling distressed
I’m beginning to rely on you
And this is making me depressed

We are all mixed up –
What went wrong?
Heading in the wrong direction -
I knew this all along

No comments: