Sunday, September 28, 2008

DDW

Hoorah!

It is over. I am SO relieved. Never again in my life will I participate in Mayhem Madness.. I can honestly say it has been so so so fun, but also one of the hardest things I have had to do!

So tonight marked the end of Mayhem Madness and the beginning of the next week long challenge. This week I am participating in what is called DDW. It stands for Dedicated Discipline Week. The rules are as follows:

- must go to ALL classes
- must do at least 2 hours of reading for assignments per day
- must spend as much time working on assignments as spent in leisure activities (hard one)
- no going out for social occasions
- no alcohol or addictive substances (too easy)
- must eat all healthy foods and drink 2lt of water each day
- must have the house clean and ready for surprise inspections from monitors
- must participate in the hour long walk each night
- must do a further half and hour exercise each day


The rules are quite simple.. but the monitors are strict! We have to keep a diary of our progress and have an accountability partner.

You know what.. I am going to LOVE this week.. I am really excited about it!

All this ''end of uni'' stuff is actually quite cool and is making us all a little more cheery about the fact that it is coming to an end.

Oh by the way - did I mention - I am officially the winner of the Mayhem Madness Week? Yes, that is right.. I didn't break a single rule the whole week. CHAMPION!

So this week will be much better..

Consider yourself updated.

Later Mater
Coz x

No comments: