Friday, September 26, 2008

Just Crimpin'

I have a friend who is a chick,
She likes to blog and talks real quick.
I met her only a few months ago,
and we got talking about the people we know.
We made up a number system only we know about,
but some curious boys have tried to figure it out!
We give nothing away and they don't have a clue,
so watch out friends - especially number 2!
We have a lot of harmless fun,
giggling lots when we walk in the sun.
Somerset beach is home to many great conversations,
its where we talk out all of our frustrations.
I miss her muchly and cant wait to catch up,
so we can chat and drink coffee out of a cup.
I'm struggling to rhyme this amazing piece of text,
so I'm going to end it now by rhyming text with next.
It sucks when I can't think of a cool word,
and now this piece of brilliance has turned into turd.
So here it is Stef, just as I said I would,
A blog all about you - I did the best I could.

1 comment:

stef said...

haha! i love it! i cant believe you actually did it!