Sunday, October 11, 2009

LIOR - I'LL FORGET YOU

I like this song a lot. Mainly the lyrics, but it has a catchy tune and quite a sweet little melody that is sung by Lior and Sia together. I like it :)

I left you out

Inside my heart

How easily

This could be the start

And rip my life apart

Like a bowerbird collecting blue

See me gather words

To let you know

It's hard to let this go

But I'm making up my mind

I'll forget you in time

You still make me cry

Like a song of the east

That loses its centre

But always finds its way back home

How this bird has flown

So I'm making up my mind

Gonna rescue myself tonight

Yeah I'm making up my mind

I'll forget you in time

I am leaving you

You are leaving me

We've sung our song

And we chose to roll on

Although this love never fades

It's time to forget the road we never travelled along

So I've made up my mind

Gonna rescue myself tonight

Yeah I've made up my mind

I'll forget you in time.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.