Sunday, October 4, 2009

last leg

So...I've been on holidays for the past two weeks but it feels like about 3 months. I go back to work tomorrow and I'm almost positive that as soon as I arrive I will feel like I had no holiday at all.

I love my job but I feel like I've already left. The past 2 weeks have been spent doing two things
1. Relaxing/traveling
2. Preparing to leave in 3 months.

In my head I'm already there...so going back to work for another 10 weeks is painful!

On the upside, this holiday has been very productive. I had a great time away, satisfied my craving for adventure (for now), scored the job, finished reading my book, caught up with all the people I have been missing because work takes up too much time AND I even started clearing out my junk and giving away loads of things I will never need.

So my plans at this point in time are to teach for a year minimum at Yiyili and travel as much as I can during the breaks. I would still love to move to Romania and get to see Lietchtenstein at some point..whether that is in the next 5 years or the next 50 I don't know..and I'm ok with that :)



No comments: