Thursday, October 15, 2009

im not a stoner

Last night I dreamt that I downloaded an application on my iPhone that let me smoke weed at any time...just put your lips on the screen and take a chuff.

I dreamt that I was sitting next to my mum at the family house I grew up in and I took a chuff. She asked me what I was doing and I had to confess to her. I was so upset!

It's strange. It actually felt pretty awesome in my dream. It was so real. I woke up and considered not going to work because I was worried you could smell it on me and that I was still under the influence. I felt so bad about it too!

Haha strange. I put it down to watching The Mighty Boosh before bed and drifting off to sleep while listening to 'The Drugs Dont Work'.


***I do not take drugs or condone the use of illicit drugs unless in a dream because that is actually pretty bonkers***

No comments: