Friday, August 14, 2009

emo

Tonight i was chilling with some people i havent seen in ages, and some who i see all the time. We got chatting about blogs and it came up that a few of the people there read this blog. It's kind of strange knowing that people actually read what I crap on about, but cool too. So later in the evening a guy I know pretty well started talking to me about my poems on this blog. He said "you get pretty deep and personal and if I didn't know you well I would probably think you were some emo...Christian Emo'... Hmmm thanks? Ha..so now I'm blogging about that!

Well... It's funny, because I see my blog as the toned down version of my thoughts, and it's really quite a shallow representation of what I think about..because my thoughts are not for public reading when it comes to the deep ones. So, it was kind of strange hearing him say that I reveal a lot of deep stuff..but then he said 'I don't really know what you are talking about some of the time so I make up little stories and that is quite cool'..I liked that. My blog is one giant story (the poetry)... It all follows a theme and the story itself is quite a cool one. I love reading over my words because they represent the journey I've been on and I'm hoping you enjoy composing your own little stories to make some sense of it! It is like lyrics to a song that you don't really understand, but it means something to you - then you watch the film clip and suddenly you realise it means something different. I like lyrics best when they are my interpretation. So I won't explain my poems, I will let you interpret and think as you will.

No comments: