Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Honest To Blog!

I watched Juno.

I love it.

I watched it again.

I loved it more.

In other news..

I am not having much luck with the job hunt.. I am considering sending my resume to a childrens network thing where you work as a nanny for a family.. would be awesome.. hmm?

I am going to be the new owner of Jasons guitar. That is a little exciting.

Joined a new gym today - womens only - woo.. should be great fun. Still going to take some boxing classes twice a week at my old gym with Glenn and Andy because they want to get back into it.

Had another sweet bbq last night. Some uni buddies came along and we played childrens games all night which was actually hilarious. Lots of fun.

I have a tan.. not sure how it happened.. but all of a sudden I am BROWN.. and I havent had that much sun.. maybe Im eating too much chocolate? Can too much chocolate turn your skin brown? ... hmm?

Im going coastal this weekend to see the family.. my sister is in a production at her school so that should be entertaining.. got plans to catch up with a few homies while Im down.. should be quite the social weekend.

Hmm.. not much else is news.. December excitement is now August excitement..thats big news.. but thats a whole other blog!

Sparkadia this Friday night.. chillin.. should be great.

Ciao Macho

3 comments:

nickflight said...

Juno is such a good movie... possibly my favourite movie for the year so far. She is my favourite movie character ever... i think.

nickflight said...

oh and thank you for not conforming with the non-conformists... they are as bad as the conformists.

stef said...

i loved Juno as well!!