Friday, June 12, 2009

adorable

I have some pretty crazy characters in my class.. they come up with some funny things that make me laugh.

Today a grade 6 boy made an honest mistake and introduced his creative writing story called 'The Adorable Snowman'.. It made his story awesome - all throughout his story the abominable snowman was referred to as the adorable snowman.. quite an unintentional comedic piece of writing!

There is another older boy who is constantly in my personal space - and today I asked (in a very polite, caring, and loving manner) to back off and stop getting all up in my grill!
His response was
"But I like your personal space - I like being in it"

And my personal favourite ***tune out now if easily offended***

The little legends in my class get all rugged up with hats and scarfs at this time of the year. The boys are quite loosely romantic and are always coming up with 'awesome' pick up lines and such.. recently there has been a bit of flirting going on and today is was 'scarf-based flirtatious activities' ... at one point one of the grade 7 girls tugged on the scarf of a grade 8 boy and pulled him in close to her face and pretended to kiss him.. the class erupted in fits of laughter and she was suddenly the coolest chick out there for coming up with such a smooth move... but the line that followed her smooth move is what made me almost lose it!

"When I grow up im going to tug a boy and then kiss him!"

terrible. but i had to laugh.

No comments: