Friday, December 19, 2008

The Low Down

So... I have been asked a lot lately "have you moved back to Burnie?"

I had a squiz at my blog and realised I havent really been that clear about whats going on in life for me right now.

So here it is..

im living in Launceston for another year. Ive moved into an awesome house with James and Josh, both mates from uni. I would say this has been the best move ever, because Im living with legends.

I travel back to burnie quite a bit on account of the friends I have there who rock my world - but no.. I havent moved back!

Travel - overseas.. yes.. that was a grand plan that was all the go for a bit there.. had a job in the UK all lined up but thats not happening until probably at least august 09 - perhaps later depending on the circumstances :-) BUT IT WILL HAPPEN!

Job - currently working but not as a teacher.. details are in an earlier blog.

Looking for a teaching position for next year.. but not really actively searching for one if that makes sense.

Umm what else is there.. not a lot. Hmm no other big news for the public eye.

So there you have it lads.. the updated life of the Coz.

No comments: