Tuesday, January 12, 2010

blogblank

So I've hit a bump in my blogging where there is just too much to write about so I just stop.

I'm currently in Darwin. To sum up my experiences in one sentence I would say:

I'm loving the travel, never bored, seeing all I could dream of seeing, meeting amazing people, missing time alone, yearning for a home, needing more quiet space, excited to adventure, probably been a bit too adventurous at times, wishing I was invincible, new found love for swimming, the heat is awesome, the rain and floods are more awesome, lightening and thunder are entertainment, frogs are not friends, and vodaphone is not either.

I'm sitting at a crossroads tonight between Struggle Street and Growth Grove. I think I need to hang a hard right onto Growth Grove after a good night sleep. Yiyili in 7 days and I can't wait!!

I get to see my place and set up but only staying one night. From there I cruise to broome for a week followed by training in fitzroy crossing for a week. So really, another three weeks on the road.

Now time to journal the stuff that won't make it onto this blog..in the words of a close friend "turning my emotions into a masterpiece"...hmmm or a mess of random thoughts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how exciting! you are on quite an adventure. it must be hard being away from family & close friends. hope you are going well x